WHAT WE DO?
Breathing Pattern disorders and Hyperventilation syndrome are 2 common problems that can produce a range of symptoms.
The following symptoms result from disordered breathing:
- Frequent sighing and yawning
- Breathing discomfort*
- Disturbed sleep
- Erratic Heartbeats*
- Feeling anxious
- Pins and Needles
- Upset Gut/Nausea
- Tiredness and fatigue
- Feelings of Air Hunger
- Irritability or Jumpiness
- Achy Muscles and joints
- Shattered confidence
* See your Doctor if you experience these symptoms.
If you have experienced any of these symptoms, Take the Test and once you have your score, give us a call on 07 5779798, to see if we may be able to help you.
WHY WE DO IT?
This is well researched physiotherapy – based treatment options, “favouring skills not pills”. It can be integrated into current treatment programmes or stand alone.
As BradCliff Practitioners Bryce Hamer and Deb GlenVile have the knowledge to assist you to break the cycle of disordered breathing; restoring energy-efficient breathing, improving energy levels and renewing self-confidence. You have the ability to make a change with the assistance of qualified Practitioners.
WHO WOULD BENEFIT?
Our Clients come from broad spectrums including CEO’s, Teachers, Elite athletes, busy parents and the self employed, basically, anyone that may have experienced common triggers which may include:
- Anxiety or Low grade chronic depression
- Asthma, COPD, chest problems
- Chronic pain – Physical and emotional
- Grief and loss
- Hormone Upsets. (PMT pregnancy or Menopause)
- Mouth-breathing/Nasal and sinus problems
- Poor posture or bad ergonomics at your desk
- Tight clothes
- The terrible twins – stress and fatigue
- Post viral sickness
- Work hassles or redundancy
To learn more about Bradcliff Breathing, or to book an appointment, contact us on 07 5779798.