WHAT WE DO?
Bay Physiotherapy Centre has designed a programme to assist and educate people to better understand the spine.
WHY WE DO IT?
Participants in the programme will:
- Gain a working knowledge of how the spine works
- Understand spinal pain and its consequences on the body and mind
- Learn how to minimise the risk of spinal injury
- Learn correct techniques for use with activities of daily living
- Acquire the skills to evaluate situations and apply or adopt the optimal and safest technique
- Gain confidence in their ability to prevent or minimise the risk of injury
WHO WOULD BENEFIT?
Bay Physiotherapy Centre Certificate of Spinal Care is suited to everyone whether you:
- Suffer from reoccurring back issues
- Have never had and never want a back injury
- Want to better understand your spine
- Want to learn the correct techniques and exercises to minimise the risk of back issues
- Want a strong CV to impress employers
WHAT IS THE PROCESS?
The programme is run as a group session with a maximum of 10 people per class over two x 2 hour sessions at Bay Physiotherapy Centre Gym Promed House. It comprises of both theory and practical components
- Anatomy and Mechanics
- Mechanisms of Injury
- Understanding Pain
- Correct techniques
- Movement Patterns
To learn more about Back Care, or to book an appointment, contact us on 07 5779798.